Monday, July 17, 2006

AND BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING PICTURES, I SHALL POST PICTURES FROM THE TIME I HAD LONG HAIR TO NOW. HAHA. go through the photobucket account WHOO!





oh what we get up to when the teacher's not looking






oxq me and PRINCESS(:
at least this turned out well. if not for the stupid puffy eyes.



never take pictures with The Jannoyer
smarty pants smart ass. AND IM SMARTEST PANTS SMARTEST ASS!whoo.(:





yan thanking an imaginary crowd

lxq and kimBO

HELLO SHARAN!


very very very early in the year. or was it like last year? YEAH IT WAS. hahaha!

even earlier. in 2004. HELLO JANEL!
boost my ego wont you and say im cute.(:


janel's unfortunate cam whoring ways.


i rest my case.(:
AND I DECIDED THAT I HAVE POSTED MORE THAN JANEL AND RACHEL PUT TOGETHER IN LIKE 15 MINUTES. SO GOODBYE. ITS TIME TO STUDY FOR FREAKING SCIENCE.(:
MAG SAYS BUH-BYE NOW.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home